XLR-8 Series Lifters feature increased diameter oil band for maximum rigidity. Roller bearing pocket is designed for excellent shrouding of the roller bearing, providing strength and stability with smooth rounded edges that minimize lifter bore wear.
XLR-8R Series Lifters feature 4-column design for ultimate strength and rigidity while minimizing mass. Deep roller bearing pocket provides maximum roller bearing shrouding, maximizing rigidity and thrust surface area with smooth rounded edges that minimize lifter bore wear.
XLR-8R Series Needleless Roller Options All our XLR-8R Series lifters can be upgraded with either our BB850 or BB1350 bushings. For endurance use, with up to 850lbs of max spring pressure, we recommend our BB850 bushing. For drag racing use, with up to 1350lbs of max spring pressure, we recommend our BB1350 bushing.
- Triple Alloy Steel Billet Lifter Bodies machined on state of the art CNC equipment.
- “One step machined” for ultimate relational accuracy of all part features.
- Heat treated for maximum strength, hardness and straightness in ISO certified furnaces.
- Precision Ground Bodies for proper fitment in aftermarket and stock lifter bores.
- Link Bars made of hardened, high strength, and high ductility Nickel-Chromium Alloy Steel.
- The fully hardened alloy steel button is secured with a non-removable, high strength, fatigue resistant rivet.
- Premium Alloy Steel Needle Roller Bearings feature crowned outer rings, micro-polished and micro-sorted roller needles, hardened and nitrided bearing steel axles.
- Pressure fed oiling provides continuous oil to the axle and roller bearing.
- Additional reliefs on each side of the roller slot allow engine oil from the cam lobe face to lubricate the needle rollers.
- Edge Orifice design push rod oiling won’t clog and rob upper valve train of engine oil.
- All lifter bodies will clear both stock and aftermarket .300″ tall lifter bores.
- Custom modifications are available.
- All our XLR-8R lifters are rebuildable.
CLICK HERE FOR PRICING PAGE